Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Heart Day

My littlest valentine managed to sleep, eat and poop all day.
















The rest of us enjoyed the day getting valentine day cards from friends and neighbors. The kids ate a ton of candy at school.























Azzie managed to get a few valentines. She was so excited.
We had a nice dinner including home made Lasagna and chocolate caramel fondue with strawberries, YUM!!!
















This year I could care less about the flowers, chocolates, or going out on a date. Although they are nice just being home with ALL of my kids who are healthy and happy with my hubby is all a girl could ask for!
Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Stacy and Mike said...

I love your little Valentine! Adorable!!!

Annamarie said...

I am so glad Austin is home!