Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's a Boy


I was totally expecting it to be another girl, so I was a little shocked. Everything went well with the ultrasound. I saw 10 fingers and toes, and he looked healthy which was the most important thing. I feel really blessed and hope everything goes smooth from here on out. They did put my due date out another week though so thats a bummer.


So now comes the nesting/getting ready part. My favorite! I already got rid of everything pink. I have a few boxes of hand me downs from my sister (thanks Kali) so we are sorting through it all. I also am getting ready to transition Azzie out of her crib by December. I found 2 twin/bunk beds on KSl for 25.00 and they have wagon wheels in them. They are purple so we are going to sand them down and repaint them. I am doing a western cowgirl/cowboy theme for my two little ones so if you find any cowboy decorations out there let me know.

New Babies bedding (still working on a name)

Azzie's Christmas present

I'm so excited to get started.

2 comments:

The Winwards said...

Looks like fun! Congrats on the boy! I talked to my sister-in-law and she has more boy clothes. Can't wait to see you again, thanks for the visit.

Kristi the Book Lady said...

Congrats! I actually voted it would be a boy :) your new bedroom sets look way cute. This is such a fun stage! Good luck with everything!