Monday, October 18, 2010

Halloween Fun

My dad invited my sister and I to go with him to Black Island Farms. I had never heard of it but its a corn maze in Layton. I had such a blast that I am now making it a family tradition.
First we went on a wagon ride around the farm. Azzie loved it and we got to get off and pick out any pumpkin in the field.

Then the bigger kids and Trevor went through the haunted house/corn maze. I was worried about Carli but it turns out she did just fine and Kaden is the one that ran as fast as he could past the chain saw guy. They both had a ton of fun. Then we did a corn maze, and they have these hay slides that are enormous that Azzie and the kids just loved. They also have a kiddy train ride, animal alley, pig races, paintball, cannon shoot, straw maze, and bon fires. I loved this place, had a blast, and cant wait to go back next year. www.blackislandfarms.com

Kaden also that day played a great football game, and we got him to get his pictures done. Finally!

1 comment:

Stacy and Mike said...

Wow I had to go back and review all the previous posts. Congrats on a boy. How do you get two boys and two girls? so lucky!
Love the room decor... sounds like lots of fun to do and those pictures you took were amazing! Cute kids!