Friday, September 24, 2010

Boy or Girl????


So the big ultrasound is on Wednesday! Hopefully everything goes well and all we want is a healthy, happy baby. Here is my thoughts:

Girl: I think it will be a girl. I already have all girl stuff, her name is already picked out, Azzie and Carli want a sister, and Azzie has to share a room and I really want to do a pink and brown cowgirl room.

Boy: I would be totally shocked if its a boy! I don't have anything, no names picked out, have to repaint my pink room, but it would be fun to have another one since its been a while. Kaden wants a boy and it would be nice to have one of our kids pass on the Jensen name. Also Bart (trevors dad) really wants it to be a boy.

Either way I don't care but am excited to find out.

What do you guys think? Well see if you guys are right. Right now my poll is 50/50.

5 comments:

Lease said...

Why not one of each? j/k It would be nice for you to have another girl, but I personally like boys :) I am a little biased though.

Justin and Tasha said...

BOY!

Jamie said...

So hard to choose! I think that you will have a boy...just because you're not as prepared for one and I find that that is usually a fun thing for Heavenly Father...I am pretty sure he has a sense of humor when it comes to this stuff. ;)

brigette said...

Im guessing girl!!

The Winwards said...

I am voting boy! The pattern in our family is boy girl girl boy. We just had 2 girls so now it is a boy. Either way I am so excited. Can't wait for the call!