Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Parties


Friday was a busy but fun day. First we went to the elementary school Halloween parade. Kaden wanted to be a football player.

Carli was a witch this year. She has always been a princess, cheerleader, or something pretty so we though we would mix it up this year.

Then we carved pumpkins. I always wanted to make a throw up pumpkin because I think they look awesome!

Here is me and my costume. I thought it was a cute shirt.

Carli did this one all by herself!

Then we had a ward trunk or treat, then a chili cook off.

My cute Minnie. Azzie has been eating candy non stop and has not put her pumpkin down.

My cute little witch.
Happy Halloween everyone! Trick or treating tonight!

1 comment:

The Winwards said...

Cute pictures, I love your shirt the best! How fun, and Happy Halloween.