Saturday, May 26, 2012

My green thumb

 My flower garden is starting to become amazing.  Over the last few years my dad has taught me about fertilizer, preen, snail/slug killer, bug spray, too much watering, and not enough watering.  I have killed a few plants in my day and although my last name is Glover,  I think I was born with black thumbs.  But the last few years I have learned about all the types of flowers and people now drive by my yard and give me compliments!  I finally feel like a Glover with a green thumb!
 Here are salvias and bleeding hearts.
 Poppies are in bloom!  My favorite.
Have to ask what these are again,                                 Forget-me-nots!

My garden has a bunch of peppers, and tomatoes.  I also have lettuce, cilantro, basil, onions, spaghetti squash, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, spinach, cucumbers, strawberries, asparagus, and raspberries.
 Thanks dad!  Your amazing, I love you and thanks for teaching me and a bunch of my neighbors about gardens, perennials, and annuals.  Owner of  www.cozydalefarms.com


1 comment:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Awesome! Those flowers are beautiful!