Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hill AFB Airshow, Warriors Over The Wasatch

 I was so excited to go see the air show at Hill Air Force Base.
 I was totally in awe of how amazing some of these planes and pilots are.
 It's amazing to see that they can fly around like there on an amazing roller coaster.  
The star of the show are the Thunderbirds!
Seeing them in a picture does not do justice. 
 It is so loud that it rattles your insides!
They also had parachute guys, stealth airplanes,
I have no clue what this thing does,
The weather wasn't awesome but we still had a good time.
 You could walk through a lot of the planes.
 Thanks to all who serve our country.
 Happy Memorial Day!
It really made me miss my little sister.  She lives on an Air Force Base with her hubby, and soon to be Bryson (my nephew)  in Edwards, Ca.  She and her hubby are amazing. 
 Love you and can't wait to meet your baby!

                      

1 comment:

Shawn and Whitney said...

That looks like a lot of fun! We miss you guys too. Only a week and a half until our boy is born. We can't wait to come home in August.