Sunday, May 13, 2012

5 Years!

Happy 5th Anniversary to the most amazing husband in the world.  I had such a fun weekend spending it with just him without kids.  He is my rock, and one amazing dad.
                          
We booked a room at the Radisson downtown.  They have great rooms with great views.
Hot tub, pool, and sauna.
In the afternoon we went shopping and checked out the new city creek shopping center.  It's pretty cool!
I managed to find the most gorgeous shirt in the world!   
Thanks for the bestest most awesomest Mothers day present.
We had dinner at the Garden up top the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, walked around downtown and temple square, visited the Family History Library, relaxed in the hot tub, and enjoyed the evening without kids.  In the morning we hiked up ensign peak.  
Overall we had an amazing time and I'm so glad I have an amazing, loving husband.

No comments: