Sunday, March 13, 2011

Things are starting to look up

Had a rough morning. A not-so-nice nurse and major issues with the ex were on my mind. I got to bed at 3:30 in the morning. I either was going to check my self into the loony bin or go to church. I chose the later. So glad I did. In sacrament they talked about happiness in your circumstances. I really needed it, also in Relief Society it was about service. One thing I learned: President Hinckley said, "It seems to me that [the Savior] is saying to each of us that unless we lose ourselves in the service of others our lives are largely lived to no real purpose...He who lives and dies, while he who forgets himself in the service of others grows and blossoms in this life and in eternity. I can't wait for the chance to give back.
Austin is getting better. They finally mentioned the word "going home" hopefully on Monday or Tuesday. Also wanted to share some pictures from Saturday. I got a little break from the hospital(thanks for watching Austin mom) to take Azzie to the barns to ride her horse.
I even got a quick ride.

No comments: