Saturday, March 12, 2011

Still Here

I was great about blogging in the NICU. It's been harder this time because I only like to remember the positive things in my life. Everyone has enough going on and who wants to hear the drama. RSV is not something fun to write about. IT SUCKS. The terms collapsed lung, spinal tap, meningitis, pneumonia, asthma, have all been used to explain things. What started out as "Oh, you be here for 8 hours" then turned to a night and now I have been here for over a week.















I tell everyone that I have taken residence in Riverton and I have a studio suite. Austin is doing better but this isn't a get better fast sickness. Cold virus take along time to recover from and it really effects preemies. I have had so much help AGAIN!!! from my friends and family. My dearest husband who funny enough is a great stay at home dad. He did loads of laundry, watched Azlyn, went to the grocery store, and even took azzie on a little shopping spree. Also my moms for helping watch Austin so I can get a break, my sister for keeping me sane and my dear friends who came by the hospital for a visit. It means a lot.

























Once again, thanks everyone for your concern and I appreciate all the sweet facebook and blog comments. I love you all and we hope to be home soon!

1 comment:

brigette said...

Good lucj girly! Hospitals stink!! I hope your sweet boy gets better soon!!