Thursday, November 5, 2009

Utah Food Co-op


One of the things that I am thankful for is the Utah Food Co-op. I heard about it through a friend and I have been doing it for a few months. It's a great way to get meat, fruits, veggies, and bread at a great deal. It's fun and healthy ! Check it out, they have locations from Ogden to Payson.
https://www.foodco-op.net/
Here is one of the month examples:
Standard Share ($23)
2 8oz. top sirloin steaks
4 5oz. pork chops
2 lbs. chicken legs and thighs
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 lb. rice (white or brown)
1 loaf Stoneground’s artisan wheat bread
3 lbs. yellow onions
6 lemons
8 apples
1 cantaloupe
3 red bell peppers
1 romaine lettuce
2 avocados
6 tomatoes

1 comment:

Kristi the Book Lady said...

That's awesome! I really like our Co-op, it's about a block from my house, but it's not so cheap :(