Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving and Black Friday

We had such a great Thanksgiving! First we went to Grandma Debbie's and had Thanksgiving with Trevor's side of the family. We had a great time eating and looking at the newspaper adds.

Here is Azzie feeding her cousin Riley carrot sticks. Then in the evening we got to go to another Thanksgiving at my cousin Chad's house. It was so fun to see all of my cousins that I have not seen in a few years. I really appreciate my entire family. Also that night we finished the Broncos vs Giants game and we WON!
I went to bed early because I woke up at 3AM to wait in this line:
Here is my sister in law Leisha who got there a few hours earlier to save me a cart. I ended up getting some really good deals and had a ton of fun. I love Black Friday. (Craziness, but when you actually get that deal in the add home, its a sense of pure accomplishment). Bring on the Holidays!

1 comment:

The Winwards said...

Next year we will take on black friday together, and maybe I can sneak in on Trevors family again for Thanksgiving!