Sunday, November 8, 2009

U of U

I know you are thinking why am I at a Ute Game? I am not a fan but we got the opportunity to go to the game since Kaden plays for the Utah Football League.

First we lined up for the Ute Walk where all the players walk into the field

Then we got to get in early and hang out on the field. The kids got to kick field goals.

and I threw a few passes to Kaden in the en zone.


Some of the players

Then he got to walk onto the field as the players ran out and gave them high fives!

Here is one of me and Trev. Notice I am not wearing any RED! Go Broncos and BYU! We get to go to a Y game in two weeks!

2 comments:

Stacy and Mike said...

I remember going to the Y games with you when we were younger. Now I am a Ute fan and can't believe you can't come over the RED side.

I love the Halloween costumes too!

The Winwards said...

How fun, I bet Kaden was in heaven. I missed you guys but hopefully I can see you soon. You still haven't seen Eureka yet. And now that football is over you have no excuse.