Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Holidays are here!

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I am excited to spend time with the family as I have holiday parties on Saturday, Monday, Tue, Wed night and Thursday. It will be great to see people I haven't seen since last Christmas. Every year we get together at my Aunt Raylenes in Midvale and have soup bowls and do white elephant gifts. I have not missed one in 30 years!

We all enjoyed the snowstorm yesterday. Kaden was building forts and having snowball fights, Carli was out sledding and me and Azzie were cuddled by the fireplace watching them have a good time! Here is also the video of my pictures from the Broncos game that was aired on the Jay Cutler Live show. Kaden was so excited that the QB of the Broncos loved his hair!

2 comments:

Justin and Tasha said...

Thats awesome about your Broncos pictures ! We hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas and GREAT New Years as well !!!

ASRussell said...

That is so cool that they put their pictures on!!! How exciting!