Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Big Game in Denver!


Sorry All but my computer broke and I was without internet for two months, but thankfully Santa came early and got me a new computer today! I know a lot of you wanted to see our Denver trip. The first weekend we went to see the Broncos in Miami. We had a blast. We drove down Saturday and got there early so we could check in to our hotel and go swimming for a few. Then the next day was the game. Even though they lost we still had a great time. Here are some pictures.

We got there plenty early!
Yes, I got this close to Jay Cutler #6 For those that aren't Broncos fan he is the QB and he is hot!
Go Broncos!
We snuck down to the front as the team was coming on and got to see Dre Bly, and Brandon Marshall. Kaden's favorite Champ Bailey was hurt so he is the only one we missed.
The next day, we toured the US Mint, went to the Broncos store and bought some souveniers and then drove to Steamboat, Co then went home the next day. Short trip but defenitely worth it!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

That's so cool you got to go to a Bronco's game! I'm glad you had a wonderful time. Hopefully we'll get to see you over Thanksgiving in a couple of weeks. Kurt and Audrey are coming up so that will be fun!

Justin and Tasha said...

Justin would be so mad that you went to a broncos game....so dont tell him -K-...lol ! He is always telling me I want to go to a game ! If you end up going again let us know and we will have to plan a getaway !!!

Mike and Dee said...

I'm glad you had a great time! I'm also glad you have a new computer so you can blog again! Send me your email so I can invite you to read my blog. I am going private now!!

ASRussell said...

How fun...I bet you guys had a blast!!! Thats sucks that your computer broke...Ours is getting old too...I am just waiting for the day it dies...yuck!

The Winwards said...

How fun, once again I am extremely jealous. Azzie has grown a lot. I can't wait to see her again. Yea only a week and a half left until Thanksgiving.

Stacy and Mike said...

Christa,
Congrats on a new computer and all the Bronco's gear. Cute pics of the famdam. Your kids are getting big it's so fun!

How bout the big game this Friday aye? I remember going with you to the BYU games what a fun time. But now I bleed RED baby. GO UTES!!

Mike and Dee said...

Oh, and my email is deliajohan@msn.com.
I hope you are doing well!!