Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another Year Flies By!


It's been such a great year, well the first 6 months being pregnant sucked other than a few camping trips we willl just skip that and then we had Azzie. She is so much fun to have around. Everyone thinks I am crazy to have another one and start over since my youngest is 7 but going from working M-F full time to having 3 kids and working 2 days a week is so much easier. I now actually have time to blog and do things I never could.

Kaden's goal is to start tackle football this year, Carli is now enrolling in a dance class, and I got a gym membership so we have a lot more time. For all my friends and sister who have kids running around everywhere that are driving you nuts, one day they grow up and go to school all day come home just to eat and clean there room and then there off to go play with there friends. It does get easier.

We also had a great Christmas. Lots of family parties and get togethers. The two older kids are spoiled especially with 4 grandparents and 3 great-grandmas. I don't think I have seen Kaden much since we got the Wii. He comes upstairs from time to time to eat! We have had a great time boxing eachother, bowling, playing Madden and gutair hero.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and also a safe and Happy New Year!
And for my sister who lives in 85 degree weather all year, I hate you! After being snowed in for three days (since I live on a cul-de-sac in West Jordan and drive a small car) We had about 22 inches of snowfall on Christmas and the day after. We had a great time sledding making snow angels. It defenitely was a white Christmas.
So I am really bummed about Denver losing the last three games, and for San Diego winning their last three games therefor we did not make the playoffs. I hate the Chargers. I love football and am excited for the playoffs to start. So since Denver is out, go Giants! I like Eli Manning.

5 comments:

The Winwards said...

I love the pictures! I am glad Kaden loves his present. I can't believe how much snow you got, wow!

Mike and Dee said...

I still can't believe how big your kids are! I didn't know you were such a big football fan either! My kids love their Wii as well, but they don't play it too often. I'm glad you had a good Christmas (besides the snow part!).

ASRussell said...

It looks like you guys had a fun year. Your little girl is getting so big.

Stacy and Mike said...

It was great to see you over the holiday even if it was literally 3 minutes. Your kids are getting big...I just want to stop time right now with mine.
Not any snow down here either but it looks like you make good use of it!

Stacie said...

I cant believe how much Azzie has grown! We need to do lunch again! You guys look like you had a good new years!