Thursday, December 19, 2013

Tis the Season

I love December.
I love the spirit of Christmas and taking time to reflect on the birth of our Savior.
We spend the month doing fun things as a family.
Ward Party photo
First Santa picture.  Azzie was too scared until this year.
Austin loved him.
 We love riding the wagon ride at Thanksgiving point.
 Seeing the Reindeer

Sledding and then drinking hot cocoa while watching polar express.

 The festival of trees

 This is the NICU tree.  One of my favorite things about being a volunteer is passing out some of the donations to families with little babies at the hospital.  So neat!
 Shopping at Scheels and riding the ferris wheel.
 Watching the Broncos football games.
 I finally got all the pieces to my manger set.  Of all of the things we do at Christmas time
my favorite is listening to music while relaxing and enjoying the Christmas tree with some egg nog ice cream.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: