Sunday, December 8, 2013

So Thankful

For the first time I had Thanksgiving at my house.  I was kind of nervous about
cooking a turkey, but my sweet mom came down and helped me and also decorated.  
It turned out so pretty and we had a great time. I am so grateful for my mom.
 Last year Tayton was in the hospital in a coma and we were so scared.  
I was so thankful that he was able to come and enjoy dinner with us.  
He truly is a miracle.
He is so sweet with Austin.  He brought some of his geo trax for him to play with.
 Can you guess what Austin wants for Christmas?
He has some big surgeries coming up and we are praying for him constantly. 
I was able to spend the day with him and my sister on the one year anniversary of his accident.
We laughed and cried and instead of thinking of it as a tragedy, for me it is the anniversary
of the day that I learned to truly appreciate my family.  
My sisters amazing blog post about that day and the tough but amazing year later:
 I'm so thankful that my dad and brother went into the mountains and cut me down a real Christmas tree.
Its a tradition and I've had one every year.  Love you guys.
No Black Friday pictures since I chose that time to spend with my amazing family.  
I also attended the funeral of an amazing lady Dianne Weeks.  
It was a great reminder to try and be more Christlike just like she was.

No comments: