Saturday, August 9, 2008

NFL has begun!


So we are so excited that it is football season again! We are huge fans of a lot of teams but Trevor and Kaden are Broncos fans, and I am a 49ers fan. I was shopping at target and found the cutest outfit for Azlyn. It was a 0-3 month Bronco cheerleader outfit. Then I got home and started browsing the internet and got Trevor to buy our first NFL tickets. So we are headed to see the Denver vs Miami game on 11/2. We are so excited! I wrapped the tickets and Kaden and Carli's jerseys in a box and had them open it the next morning. The neighbors could probably hear Kaden! We can't wait! Go Broncs!

4 comments:

Stacy and Mike said...

fun and so cute!

The Winwards said...

How freakin cute are your kids. I miss them. I am so excited that you guys get to go. Take some fun pictures.

Nicole said...

He Christa, it's Nicole your cousin! I'm glad things are going well for you, your kids are so adorable! Email me at pringles299@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite to our blog. I'd love to keep in touch!

Justin and Tasha said...

Im excited that you found me and we can keep in touch with our busy lifes we all live in... I am always asking Justin if he has talked to trevor at all and he with his crazy work schedule he barely gets time to call me.(other than when he is on nights and it is way to late to call anyone) I dont know if you saw or not but we have horses now so we should get together and go ride someday. Before summer ends we should plan a BBQ now that we have grass in our backyard it will be nicer to have people over !