Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What a busy week!


What a week. First my sisters Shanna, Kali, and Emily came in to town, which is great because I don't see them very much since they live out of state. Then we all met up and went whitewater rafting down the Payette river in Idaho. It was a blast! We took turns watching the babies. Kaden and Carli had a blast and neither of them fell out this year.




Then on Sunday we blessed Azlyn and my sister Kali & husband Levi blessed their daughter Tanna. They were the cutest cousins ever. I love my family and cherish the moments I spend since It doesn't happen often enough.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun. What a little princess in her blessing gown! I guess you didn't skip a beat after giving birth,out on the river already! Your supermom.

Stacy and Mike said...

That's awesome you were able to bless the babies at the same time. Love the dress and bow. You look great too! Congrats to Kali as well.
Rafting.... I'm jealous!

Annamarie said...

Love the picture with you and Azlyn! I bet it's so fun to have girls.

The Winwards said...

Cute, I love what you wrote about our fam. Thanks for the CD's I love them and that picture is so cute.