Friday, January 25, 2013

Can't Believe he is 2!

My baby is 2!  
 We had a fun day with presents, cake, ice cream at coldstone,
and went to the bounce houses at Classic Skating.
 He loves trucks and balls, chasing his sister around, eating just about anything,
and smiles all of the time.
Got diagnosed with asthma last month.
You are 24 lbs (12%) 33 inches.
Dr Nagle says you are super cute but need to start talking more.
We love the fun and energy you have and love you.
Happy 2nd Birthday Austin.
The old NICU memories are fading away but every birthday of yours
I will always remember to appreciate life, and appreciate the little amazing moments.

3 comments:

brigette said...

Holy cow I cant believe hes 2 he is so cute!! !!! I gave you a blog award on my blog feel free to check it out.

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

He's so handsome! Happy Birthday!!

Jessi said...

He is so sweet! Happy Birthday!