Thursday, November 22, 2012

Family is Everything

This Thanksgiving I am ever so grateful for my family.  
Through the good times and the bad, we are always there for each other.
Last Thursday was a normal average day, until I got a frantic call about my sweet, nephew
Tayton had been in an accident and had been lifeflighted to the U of U burn center.
http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top_stories/story/Burned-Perry-boy-slowly-improving-at-University/wO-KkZ8SaU-1-Tq3_TFbJw.cspx
Tayton is the sweetest, most energetic kid I know.  He loves legos, star wars, football, and wrestling. 
 Now he is fighting for his life.  I pray and pray that you will get better.
We love you!
Not only is Kali (tayton's awesome mom)my sister but she is my best friend.  She is the one that gets me.  
We do lots of fun things together. 
We have tough boys.
We are strong.
We are brave.
My family has a tough road ahead.  But we will get through this and be better, more loving, and stronger. 
Families are Forever. 
Please pray from our Tayton.
Taytons story is www.leviandkali.blogspot.com

2 comments:

brigette said...

I saw this on the news :( so sad I will for sure keep him and your family in my prayers!!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

OMGosh I saw this story on the news....I'm so sad to hear that it's your nephew. I will definitely include him in my prayers....him and your whole family!