Sunday, June 3, 2012

Memorial Day

This Memorial Day I visited all 4 sets of Grandparents.  
First is Thomas and Shirley Jensen are in the Goshen Cemetary.
Next we have Calvin Glover in the Murray Cemetary.  My dearest Grandma Barbara is still around.
My kids will always remember the parrot Budgey.  I forgot to bring the bird this year though. 
 In the Brigham Cemetary we have Deryl and DeEsta Young.  My Grandma just passed away not to long ago.








And in Bountiful we have Donal Roundy.  Trevor's Grandma Ursel is also still around.  It's neat to sit and remember all of the great times, and teach my children about my grandparents.
And last we have Kael.  Now although I never met Kael in person, her mom and I work together and we were pregnant together.   He passed away a few months after he was born.  He and his mom have taught me a lot about trials, grief, and most of all just to appreciate all of the little moments in life, and also to give back.  http://brigetterushworth.blogspot.com/
Last week she shared this amazing video and my heart broke to think about all of the mommies that have to visit their children's graves, but  
Families are Forever

         


No comments: