Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas

We had an amazing Christmas. It was actually more like a one month celebration!
I went with my sister to see David Archuleta at Abravanal Hall. It was an awesome concert and neat to hear him announce that he is going on a mission.
We went to Winder dairy and got scones, drove down the Christmas street, and went to Hardware Ranch to see the elk.
We had a family party at the peak and enjoyed playing in the gym.
Austin loved his first Christmas!
We visited Temple Square, The Conference center, The Church museum.
We enjoyed grandpa's famous reindeer pancakes and hot chocolate.
Kaden went ice fishing with his uncles and cousins.
Famous white elephant party.
Dressing up for the nativity scene.
But my favorite part was spending time with my ENTIRE family! I have the best family in the world and it has been years since we all have been together.
I felt like a kid again and it was MY KIND OF CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: