Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Finally the countdown arrives!
On the 23rd we went to Grandma & Grandpa Glovers for a pre-Christmas dinner. We got a few presents, went to see the lights at Willard Bay and enjoyed having Aunt Whitney from Ohio come and visit.
On Christmas Eve we went to Aunt Raylenes for an excellent dinner and white elephant gifts. I also got to talk on the phone to my brother serving a mission in Dominican Republic.
Santa brought Azlyn a baby doll nursery complete with dolls, and accessories and a couple of barbie dolls.
Carli got some Liv dolls, cupcake cooking kit, clothes, build a bear, and a violin.
Kaden is proudly sporting his new aeropostale clothes and got Madden 11, and NFL training camp for the wii.
Me and Trevor got our droid phones and are enjoying them. My favorite part was spending time with family and in the morning going from playing baby dolls, teaching a violin lesson, then watching Kaden work out on the wii. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and I am so grateful for my family and all the blessings in my life.

No comments: