Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving & Black Friday

Happy Thanksgiving! I had a great thanksgiving this year. Wednesday night the girls made banana cream, coconut cream, pumpkin, apple pies and a pumpkin roll. Thursday I woke up and ran outside to grab the paper and read through all the adds, then made a salad and rolls. We went to Trevor's parents house for a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. Then we made it over to my Aunts house to say hi to all of my extended family. My family is what I am most thankful for!
Just a quiet Thanksgiving morning with only one kid this year
About 10pm I hopped over to walmart and already the carts were all gone, luckily I found one in the parking lot. Ran around the store trying to get everything. I was the 3rd person too check out and got the heck out of there by 12:15 and went to bed!

No comments: