Friday, August 27, 2010

Are You Ready For Some FOOTBALL!!!

Its my favorite time of the year! Fall and Football. Consumes every weekday from 5:30-7:30 Kaden has practice, games on Saturdays, and not to mention my NFL addiction which is Thursday-Monday. Thank goodness for DVR's.
First its the Kearns Fire, water and ice festival and Kaden is in the parade with his team. Then its drills, plays, running and hitting. I don't know who likes it more me or him. We are both passionate about football. This year he got the position he wanted. Starting offensive wide receiver.

The girls don't mind watching either.
Next week is his first game. Bring it ON!

1 comment:

The Winwards said...

Yea, I am so excited he got the position he wanted! Hopefully we get the job and I can come to some games. Tell Kaden congrats!!!!