Friday, July 9, 2010

More Birthdays and Independance Day!

The 4th of July is one of my favorite weeks of the year! I am greatful for the country that I live in and it's mine and Carli's birthday! We celebrated the 4th by going to the Tooele parade and the bit n spur rodeo. Forgot the memory card so no pictures. Then we went to cowabunga bay for our birthdays!

I just about fell out of this slide.

You defenitely get wet! Azzie got to go on 5 of the slides so it was a blast.

My favorite part was the pool/lazy river. The water was about 80 degrees, more like a hot springs than a pool. It was so nice azzie cried when we left.

Then we went to Bucca De Beppo for my birthday dinner. I got a sweet card and a new car stereo from my honey. Thanks babe, so 32 wasn't as bad as I thought. Then we went home and lit fireworks.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Man, that water park looks way fun! Next time ya go, invite me and Audrey. I think she'd have fun (maybe) Glad your birthday was so much fun!