Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Azlyn


I can't beleive my little Azzie is 2! She has grown up so fast. We had such a fun day with family and friends. First we went to Boondocks for Trevor's work party. We had fun playing minature golf, lazer tag, go carts, and bumper boats.

Then we went home and had a great family birthday party. We bbq'd hamburgers/hot dogs, opened presents, and had cupcakes. Thanks to everyone that came.
Azzie got an elmo, real cowgirl boots, lots of toys and cute clothes.
Happy birthday week to Kaden, Carli, Azlyn, and myself!
We call this mess Christmas in July
Then last but not least going over to the Taylorsville Dayzz fireworks extravaganza. My favorite fireworks of all time and enjoyed tigers blood snow cones. Awesome fireworks but we missed Niel Diamond this year.

1 comment:

The Winwards said...

I am so sad I missed it, but Happy Birthday Azzy, we love you and can't wait to see you soon. Happy Birthday to the rest of you!