Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's New Years Eve! Time for a great dinner including my favorite tradition Alaskan King Crab. Accompanied by little smokies, cheese ball and crackers, swiss cheese fondue, shrimp, and a veggie tray.

We had family and neighborhood friends over at our house this year. It was such a fun night.


Azlyn lasted until about 11:00PM. She even loved the crab and walked up to peoples plates and snatched some with her little fingers.

Kaylee and Carli having some apple cider.

The Stuffelbeams enjoying their crab.

I even got my new years kiss!

Happy New Year! May 2010 bring hope and joy to everyone!

2 comments:

The Winwards said...

I know you would have loved to keep the Vick Jersey. Tayton loves it, he said Kaden gave it to him for Christmas and it was so nice of him. Cute New Year pics, I hope you have a great 2010!

Stacy and Mike said...

Happy New Year. You guys look like you had a blast!