Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Football, Football, and more Football


So Kaden has been begging me for years to do tackle football. I made him do flag for the last two years. I saved up some money and finally signed him up. He is on the 10 year old team for Kearns. Practice is for 2 and 1/2 hours a day, 5 days a week! Games start later this month so I can't go camping or really go anywhere. They practice very hard and it feels like sometimes I signed him up for the NFL not little league but he still loves it!
Here is also his second favorite thing KAYLEE! I have had to put text blocks on and keep telling him he is to young but that only goes so far. This was the day we went to her house for a BBQ and she did her hair all cute for him!

2 comments:

Jaren and Emily Glover said...

Don't feel too bad about him being young. Jaren told me he had the same girlfriend in Elementary for 4 YEARS! But then again, that's kind of weird to me. Oh well. At least he has football as another thing to focus on. Good luck with the two!

The Winwards said...

Wow, that is a lot of football practice. He will be soooo good. Cute baptism pictures, sorry we missed it. He hope you can come visit soon.