Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My New Ride!

So years ago I made fun of my friend Dee for driving a minivan. Boy am I eating my words now! I finally gave in and got one. I said I would never drive a minivan. So with having three kids and (the two older ones that constantly hit and scream), and watching two other kids during the week I needed something cheap and that seated 7. With the gas prices going up and up I decided not to get that SUV. Kaden is now a mear 8 feet from my ear instead of 1. They each have there own row. I actually like my new car.
RESPECT THE VAN!!!!

5 comments:

ASRussell said...

I used to make fun of minivan drivers too! I said that I would never have one...but like you, I am sure that one day soon, I might get one! Glad your enjoying the new ride!

Annamarie said...

I am in shock! I can't believe it! I need a picture with you in the drivers seat.

Mike and Dee said...

Haha!!! I told you they are great (even though I have moved back to an SUV!) I loved my van, but it wasn't a great Real Estate Agent car!! Good for you!!

Stacy and Mike said...

Never say Never!

I just got one too a little while ago. I'm still adjusting to the new identity!

Tiffany said...

Don't feel bad, there are soo many moms that once had the same "anti-minivan" opinion until they got one, and then it just turned to praise and talk of relief! :) You are now a certified "Soccer Mom" and all grown up.